I’m so excited to share this interview with Dr. Will Cole! Dr. Cole is a functional medicine doc whose new book, Ketotarian, offers a mostly plant-based approach to the ketogenic diet that’s much healthier than the traditional bacon and bunless burgers regimen.
I’ve been on the ketogenic diet for a few years and I value Dr. Cole’s approach — it’s compassionate, research-driven,and balanced. Plus, it was a real treat for me to bounce all of my keto questions off of someone! I got to ask Dr. Cole:
- Is the ketogenic diet really suitable for everyone?
- What’s the science and history behind it?
- What’s his advice for balancing the strict aspects of keto without going overboard into orthorexia?
- If you’re in overall good health, how can keto be beneficial to you?
- We also talk about soy, lechtins, fancy cows, and the importance of self-compassion when approaching any eating plan.
Subscribe via: iTunes | Acast | RSS
RECOMMENDED AND RELATED LINKS
Ketotarian by Dr. Will Cole
Episode 15 with Rebecca Katz: Nourish Yourself With Cancer-Fighting Foods
WRITE A YOGA PODCAST REVIEW
If you like the podcast, please leave a review or rating on iTunes! It makes it easier for others to find the podcast. If you don’t know how to leave a review, here are some step by step instructions. Woohoo! So easy!
SHOUT-OUT TO OUR SPONSORS
- I love cooking but even I get tired of the grind day after day. One thing that’s helped me immensely is Sunbasket meal delivery service — they offer organic produce and clean ingredients and many different types of meal plans. Their food is so delicious and I LOVE how creative they are! Go to sunbasket.com/yogaland to get $35 off your first order.
- LOLA is a female-founded company offering 100organic cotton tampons, pads, and liners. For every purchase, LOLA donates feminine care products to homeless shelters across the U.S. For 40% off all subscriptions, visit mylola.com and enter the code YOGALAND when you subscribe.
- Care/of is a monthly subscription vitamin service made from high, quality ingredients personally tailored to your exact needs. Their short quiz asks you about your diet, health goals, and lifestyle choices and uses these answers to create personalized vitamin packs just for you. For 25% off your first month of personalized care/of vitamins, visit takecareof.com and enter promo code YOGALAND.