I’m so happy to share an interview with James Woods, AKA @DatYogaDude, with you today.
James is a therapist and teacher based in Southern California who teaches yoga in local school systems and helps children from all backgrounds learn the ever-important skill of self regulation.
He has so much to share including:
- How therapy and yoga can complement each other
- Why representation in yoga matters
- Three main takeaways he’s teaching in schools: Awareness, access, and application
- Essential advice for yoga teachers who are interested in teaching yoga in a school setting
- His hopes for the future of yoga and wellness in education.