- The difference between the abdominals and the core
- The functions of the core — it contains! connects! supports! It’s like a Swiss Army Knife!
- The part of the core that is typically the tightest; the part of the core that is typically weakest
- How to counteract our tendency to be “up & tight”
- What you need to binge on Netflix right now if you haven’t already (no this has nothing to do with the core, but you’ll thank us later)
5 Essential Ideas for a Healthy Core in Yoga
This is where the subhead goes where we talk about how you need to do your research and two other things
On this episode, Jason clarifies what we mean when we talk about the core in yoga. Once you’re finished listening, the core will no longer be a vague two-dimensional region that you aspire to pummel into submission. Instead, you’ll understand:
Train with Jason online or in-person in 2024!
Enjoying the podcast?