- Why it’s particularly crucial to build shoulder stability if you practice vinyasa yoga — and which joint (of the four) in the shoulder is the most unstable
- A common misconception about what to do with your shoulders when your arms move overhead
- The cue that will prevent neck and shoulder tension when arms move overhead (without leaving the shoulders vulnerable to injury)
- Why different backbends benefit from different shoulder openers
- How to experiment with different rotations of the shoulders in Downward-Facing Dog
- How a simple change in your hand placement can create more freedom in your shoulders
5 Essential Ideas for Healthy Shoulders in Yoga
This is where the subhead goes where we talk about how you need to do your research and two other things
In this last of our “essentials” series, Jason shares 5 essential ideas for finding ease and stability in your shoulders during yoga practice. In the episode, Jason shares:
Train with Jason online or in-person in 2023!
Enjoying the podcast?