Here is Part II of my series on how to structure yoga sequences for beginners. (For Part I, click here).
In this 20-minute video, I share the five most essential sequencing concepts for teaching yoga classes for beginners. They include:
- The 80/20 Concept for sequencing
- Separate the Flow and the Technique
- Limit your focal points in each class
- Group postures in families
- Implement Backward Design
If you’d like to learn more about teaching beginners, check out my course, The Art of Teaching Beginners. Registration is ongoing.