Jason and I celebrated our 10th anniversary in early October — that’s a whole DECADE of wedded bliss, you guys! In an unusual moment of sentimentality, we decided to share a bit more about our relationship, yoga and marriage in this special yoga podcast episode.
We reflect on:
- How we went from colleagues to dating to married
- How we moved from student-teacher relationship (and editor-writer relationship) to romantic partnership
- How we balance our work relationship with our home life
- The huge role that yoga has played in our relationship from day one, and how it continues to help us to relate to each other and even navigate our differences
- The parallels we draw between being in a long-term relationship with another person and being a long-time yoga student
Subscribe via: iTunes | Acast | RSS
RECOMMENDED AND RELATED LINKS
Jason’s 2019 300-hour yoga teacher training in San Francisco
WRITE A YOGA PODCAST REVIEW
If you like the podcast, please leave a review or rating on iTunes! It makes it easier for others to find the podcast. If you don’t know how to leave a review, here are some step by step instructions. Woohoo! So easy!
SHOUT-OUT TO OUR SPONSORS
- It’s been about a year since Sunbasket has been a sponsor of Yogaland. Each week, I get a Sunbasket box delivered to my door and I still get excited! The recipes are creative and delicious with organic produce and clean ingredients. I do the Paleo plan but there are many to choose from — Vegetarian, Vegan, Lean & Clean, Quick & Easy, & Mediterranean, to name just a few. Go to sunbasket.com/yogaland to get $35 off your first order.
- I’m so delighted to have Fabletics as a sponsor! Their clothes fit so well — no, I do not feel like I am stuffing myself into a sausage casing. And the styles are seriously SO. CUTE. Plus, you literally cannot be their price point anywhere. As a special offer to Yogaland listeners, get TWO PAIRS OF LEGGINGS FOR $24. Yep, you read that correctly. Go to fabletics.com/yogaland and enter promo code YOGALAND at checkout.
- Follain is a clean beauty retailer that believes that no one should have to compromise their health for beauty. They are uncompromising — some might say relentless — in the quest to find the best products. I have their Clean Essentials Kit and I love it — I’ve been using it while we travel and my very sensitive skin is happy and hydrated. You can try the Clean Essentials Kit today for $22 (that’s over 50% off!). Go to follain.com/yogaland to get four everyday, non-toxic skin essentials!
- Instead of buying things new, Poshmark allows you to shop from millions of closets across America. When you download the Poshmark app, you’ll find clothes for women, men, and children. I found kids brands like Circo & Gap, and my own favorite brands like Anthropologie & Mother. Yogaland listeners get $5 off your first purchase! Just enter the invite code: YOGALAND when you sign up. That’s invite code: YOGALAND