YOU GUYS! I just want to say a big thank you and I love you. I have heard from so many of you over the past few months and it really does keep me going. This podcast is, right now, a labor of love and it makes a world of difference that it is reaching you and making a difference in your practice and teaching. Thanks, also, for the iTunes reviews. We got 10 after Jason’s last Q&A! So we’ve decided to do another.
On this episode, Jason answers questions submitted by listeners (thanks to shannon6, erin jorich, veganbunny, tlcrec, and kalamanayoga):
- What are your views on what it means to be a yoga student today?
- What’s the difference between a yoga student and a yoga consumer?
- How do you deal with the yoga community where there is so much inconsistency and fakeness?
- What do you think will be important for yoga teachers to focus on in the next decade?
- What do you think about yoga hybrids like Yoga HIIT, Pi-Yo, etc.?
- How do you and Andrea work together and find a balance between work and family time?
Subscribe via: iTunes | Acast | RSS
RECOMMENDED & RELATED LINKS
When Students Behave Badly, Part I
When Students Behave Badly, Part II
A Clear Approach for Dealing with the Stresses of Teaching Yoga
20 Insights to Set You Up as a Successful, Skillful, Happy Yoga Teacher
David Szesztay — The Dance
David Szesztay — Cheese
David Szesztay — Coffee Shop
WRITE A REVIEW
If you like the podcast, please leave a review or rating on iTunes! I’m learning that it really does help others find it and it helps me to know which episodes resonate with you! You can also follow me on Twitter @yogalandpodcast.