No matter how much you love yoga, eventually you’ll reach a point where you aren’t as inspired as you once were.
Today’s episode is all about finding inspiration for your practice again. It’s relevant for any yoga student, of course, but we also touch on the challenges specific to yoga teachers. We offer some advice for those times when your yoga practice is feeling a little less like an escape and more like, well, work.
Here are a few highlights:
- Why it’s important to challenge yourself at least once a week
- Different mediums for finding inspiration
- Why the advice to practice exactly what you teach (and only what you teach) is bad advice
- Simple reminders to keep you connected
- How to deal with plateaus