Many of us have an attraction/repulsion thing when it comes to learning yoga anatomy. Why is that? Anatomy reminds us that embodiment is amazing, but it can also be overwhelming and frustrating to feel like we’ll never “get it all.”
Never fear! On this episode, Jason talks about why it’s so important to learn anatomy and how to approach it so that you feel empowered and inspired.
Before you listen: Jason is launching his Essential Anatomy for Yoga Teachers course soon! Get on the waitlist here: learn.jasonyoga.com/anatomy
Other links you might enjoy
A few highlights from the above list:
- Teaching Chaturanga Safely
- 5 Best Poses for Shoulder Mobility
- Best Preparations for Bakasana
- How to Prevent Yoga Injuries
- How should you tilt your pelvis in backbends?
From the blog: